Updated as of June 7, 2021
$45 + tax
*valet only (no self park option on property)
Visitor Valet (8 hours max):
$20 + tax
*valet only (no self park option on property)
Atlas Cocktail Lounge, Cornucopia Gourmet Market, Spinnaker Pool Grill, CONRAD Spa
To Request Your Vehicle: 954-414-5100
Enjoy the digital version of THE CONCIERGE magazine, your guide to our hotel and Fort Lauderdale
Resort Update on Coronavirus
Thank you for choosing Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach. The well-being of our guests and team members is our highest priority, and we remain diligent in our commitment to provide a safe, hospitable environment for all who enter our doors. Given these unprecedented circumstances, we have put forth the following procedures to protect both guests and team members.
- Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach has rolled out Hilton CleanStay with Lysol Protection, to deliver an industry-defining standard of cleanliness and disinfection in Hilton properties across the world. Our elevated processes and team member training have been developed with RB, maker of Lysol and Dettol, to help Conrad guests enjoy an even cleaner and safer stay from check-in to check-out.
- As part of Hilton CleanStay with Lysol Protection program, and in an effort to ensure we continue providing service you are comfortable with, we will only be offering daily suitekeeping service upon request. Please let us know what your preferences may be upon arrival.
- The beach is open with service from 9am to 5pm.
- Beach yoga will be offered daily at 7:30am. Please meet at the lifeguard stand #11. Mats and towels provided.
- The pool is open daily from dawn to 8pm.
- CONRAD Spa located on the 6th floor is open daily from 10am to 6pm
- The Fitness Center is open 24 hours a day. While we’ve increased our cleaning of the fitness center, please ensure you sanitize any equipment before and after use.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
- Cornucopia Gourmet Market will offer both suite delivery and grab & and go options Monday and Tuesday from 7am to 9pm and Wednesday through Sunday from 7am to 7pm.
- Takato will be open daily, from 8am to 10:30am for breakfast; 12pm to 4pm for lunch; and Sunday through Thursday from 4pm to 10pm & Friday and Saturday from 4pm to 11pm for dinner. Please join us for Happy Hour Monday through Thursday from 4-6pm. Please note that delivery-to-suite options are not available between 7-9pm.
- Spinnaker Pool Grill will be open daily for food service from 11am to 5pm, and drinks until 6pm.
- Atlas Cocktail Lounge will be open Wednesday through Sunday starting at 5pm.
- For your convenience, resort outlets are offering contactless suite delivery. Hours vary by restaurant.
- Should you wish to have meals or other items delivered to the hotel, please meet your deliveries in the lobby.
- Please note that we are a non-smoking hotel. A deep cleaning fee will be charged if there is evidence of smoking in your suite. Please ask a team member for designated smoking areas.
- All overnight guests (any guest visiting between the hours of 10pm and 5pm) must be registered as an occupant of the suite. The city building code dictates our suite capacities and max capacities must be followed. Please note our largest suite allows for an occupancy of 10 guests maximum.
- Valet will not accept any cars from non-hotel guests past 10pm
Go H20! by Funky Fish
- At this time, the kids camp is held 100% outdoors including increased time in the ocean, weather permitting
- Each program has a maximum of 14 children, ages 4-17 years old and a small group size of 1 instructor per 7 children
- There will be mandatory additional hand washing and sanitizing throughout the day including morning temperature checks
- All equipment is completely disinfected at the completion of each program
- Please note that in the event of light rain showers, the program is still held
In order to provide you with greater travel flexibility during the COVID-19 pandemic, Hilton introduced a more flexible cancellation policy on March 12, 2020. As stay-at-home orders lift and travel resumes, our Team Members are excited to welcome you to our hotels. At the same time, we know your plans may continue to change, so we have made your reservations even more flexible:
Any individual reservation is eligible for free changes or cancellation up to 24-hours before your arrival day. Some exclusions apply.
If you need to adjust a reservation made via the Hilton website, app or call center, you can change your reservations here, or contact the Guest Assistance team. If you need to adjust a reservation made through another travel site, please contact them directly for assistance.