Updated as of September 18, 2020
$45 + tax
*valet only (no self park option on property)
Visitor Valet (8 hours max):
$20 + tax
*valet only (no self park option on property)
Terra Mare Valet:
Atlas Cocktail Lounge, Cornucopia Gourmet Market, Spinnaker Pool Grill, CONRAD Spa
To Request Your Vehicle: 954-414-5100
Enjoy the digital version of THE CONCIERGE magazine, your guide to our hotel and Fort Lauderdale
Resort Update on Coronavirus
Thank you for choosing Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach. The well-being of our guests and team members is our highest priority, and we remain diligent in our commitment to provide a safe, hospitable environment for all who enter our doors. Given these unprecedented circumstances, we have put forth the following procedures to protect both guests and team members.
At this time:
NON HOTEL GUESTS / IN SUITE GATHERINGS
- In accordance with local regulations on in person gatherings, we ask that hotel guests refrain from hosting gatherings with non-hotel guests in their suites. All overnight guests must be registered as an occupant of the suite.
- A noise ordinance is place between 10pm and 7am, and is enforced by our security team. Should there be excessive noise considered disruptive to other guests and residents, at any time, our team will respond accordingly.
- As part of Hilton CleanStay with Lysol Protection program, and in an effort to ensure we continue providing service you are comfortable with, we will only be offering daily suitekeeping service upon request. Please let us know what your preferences may be upon arrival. Please vacate the suite during the service to ensure proper social distancing.
- The beach is open with service from 9am to 5pm and will follow social distancing guidelines as set forth by the CDC.
- Beach yoga will be offered daily at 7:30am. Please meet at the lifeguard stand. Mats and towels provided.
- The Jacuzzi is closed; however the pool is open daily from 10am to 7pm, for hotel guests only. Pool capacity will be monitored throughout the day to ensure proper social distancing.
- CONRAD Spa is open Thursday through Sunday from 10am to 6pm, without steam room access.
- The Fitness Center is open from 6am to 7pm with a max capacity of 6 guests at a time. For access outside of these hours, please contact the front desk to make an appointment. All guests are required to wear a facial covering including while exercising.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
- Cornucopia Gourmet Market will offer both suite delivery and grab & and go options daily from from 7am to 4pm.
- Terra Mare Mediterranean Grill will be open Monday from 4pm to 9pm; Tuesday – Thursday from 12pm to 9pm; Friday – Saturday 8am to 11am then 12pm to 10pm; and Sunday from 8am to 11am and 12pm to 9pm. Join us daily for happy hour from 4pm-6pm.
- Spinnaker Pool Grill will be open daily from 11am to 5pm.
- Atlas Cocktail Lounge and In Suite Dining services remain suspended.
- Should you wish to have meals or other items delivered to the hotel, please meet your deliveries in the lobby.
ENHANCED CLEANING PROCEDURES
- Our response to any form of infectious disease is a serious one. We have taken additional measures, developed in consultation with public health authorities including the WHO and CDC, to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous. This includes the increased frequency of cleaning in our public areas, continued use of hospital-grade disinfectant and have increased deployment of hand sanitizers.
- In alignment with the American Housing and Lodging Association recommendation and CDC guidelines, Hilton requires all individuals in indoor public spaces to wear face coverings. If you do not have a face covering, a member of our team can provide one complimentary. Additionally, face coverings or masks are mandated by the City of Fort Lauderdale. This includes all public spaces within the hotel.
- Please note that we are a non-smoking hotel. A deep cleaning fee will be charged if there is evidence of smoking in your suite. Please ask a team member for designated smoking areas.
- All overnight guests (any guest visiting between the hours of 10pm and 5pm) must be registered as an occupant of the suite. The city building code dictates our suite capacities and max capacities must be followed. Please note our largest suite allows for an occupancy of 10 guests maximum.
- Valet will not accept any cars from non-hotel guests past 10pm
NEW YORK TRI STATE SELF ISOLATION
- Under the Governors Executive Order 20-80, visitors arriving from New York, New Jersey and Connecticut should self-isolate for 14 days after arriving in Florida. Upon arrival to Florida, whether at the border or the airport, the Florida Department of Health may require you to fill out a traveler form asking for contact information and trip details. The hotel is not responsible for enforcing the self-isolation of travelers and it is the guests responsibility to follow any isolation order.
The safety and security of our guests remains our utmost priority. Our team is working diligently to continuously disinfect public spaces out of precaution. Hilton CleanStay with Lysol Protection program will begin rolling out in June 2020. For more information on this program, including our flexible booking policies, please visit hilton.com/coronavirus.
In order to provide you with greater travel flexibility during the COVID-19 pandemic, Hilton introduced a more flexible cancellation policy on March 12, 2020. As stay-at-home orders lift and travel resumes, our Team Members are excited to welcome you to our hotels. At the same time, we know your plans may continue to change, so we have made your reservations even more flexible:
For reservations made prior to March 12, 2020 – when our new, more flexible reservation policy went into effect: You may now change or cancel any future reservation, without penalty, as long as you do so at least 24 hours before your scheduled arrival date, but not later than September 30, 2020. This includes reservations described as “non-cancellable” or Advance Purchase.
Flexibility for the Future: Any individual reservations booked on and between March 12 and September 30, 2020 for any future arrival date can be changed or cancelled at no charge, up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival day.
If you need to adjust a reservation made via the Hilton website, app or call center, you can change your reservations here, or contact the Guest Assistance team. If you need to adjust a reservation made through another travel site, please contact them directly for assistance.